Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Who is EGGSCITED about SPRING??

I have been so busy teaching my AMAZING 2nd graders, and being a mom to my 3 youngest (twins in Kindergarten), throwing myself into this new Common Core State Standards Curriculum and all of the training classes (7 days so far)...that I never seem to find time to blog about my school year. To all of those SUPER teachers that teach, parent and blog on a regular basis...."Thank You," for all YOU do! I can't believe that it is almost April already. I am currently enjoying my family time over our Spring Vacation, and working on report cards. The sun has decided to shine and the weather is beginning to warm. :) Over the next couple my students will be busy with plants, birds, and Earth Day. In May, I have decided to change things up a little. Instead of learning about the magnificent and important rain forest, I am going to have my students learn about life under the sea! We have a new aquarium that opened up and I really want to take my class. They'll love the opportunity to touch and feed some rays and sharks, observe some creatures of the tides, see a sea turtle, and research a favorite animal of the sea. Idaho Aquarium I will share some of my lovely's amazing work as we venture into the sea of learning.

I also wanted to share a special milestone for an AMAZING 1st grade teacher, Erica Bohrer. She is having a "GRAND GIVEAWAY" for all that would like to stop by her FB page or blog site and wish her continued success with all of her teacher created materials! She, and the other "Wonders" of teaching, are donating lots of exciting and engaging lessons you just might win. Good luck! Click {HERE} and get going.

Who lives under the sea...

1 comments:

Post a Comment