Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Break & Dr. Seuss

Oh, I wish had some creative works to share with you today....sorry, I don't! Today, I am wishing I was somewhere sunny and warm. Instead, I am sitting in bed with a boot cast on my right foot, working on report cards and looking out the window at the hail and rain that Mother Nature is blowing our way. I think I am feeling overwhelmed at all the things I had hoped to do over spring break...and I haven't done any of them. I do want to let everyone know that I appreciate all of my new followers and all of your kind words. I promise to stop by your blogs as well. I know a blog is a work in progress...my progress has just been slower that I had hoped. I have also been working on getting my new website up and running. I did have to recruit a helper, but that isn't going so quickly either. On a positive note....I am eating graham crackers in bed with my twin girls and watching Strawberry Shortcake. Oh, they have been begging me to take them to Target to get their own Zhu Zhu pet hamsters. REALLY!? What is a mom to do? I am going to finally upload some of my students' cute Dr. Seuss works, thanks to Mel over at Seusstatic.




I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment